This statement pertains to our privacy practices related to this site – Skimolhado.com/OuraWaterSports.com.
Ski Molhado – Water Sports lda respects your right to privacy and does not collect any personal information about you on this site without your consent.
Any personal data you provide to us will be treated with the guarantees of security and confidentiality required by the Data Protection Act.
Collection and use of personal data
Skimolhado.com does not collect your personal information automatically, it only collects those that you voluntarily provide (for example, when you use our online form to send a information request or a complaint).
Any information you provide us by this means will only be used by Ski Molhado for the purpose described..
Collection and use of technical information
This site uses session cookies. Only technical information regarding visits to this site is registered on our network server. No information is collected that can be used to identify visitors to the site. The registered technical information is limited to the following items:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the visitor;
- The type of Internet browser (browser) used by the site visitor and the respective operating system used;
- The date and time of the consultation;
- The pages visited on the site and the documents downloaded.
- The technical information will be used for statistical purposes only;
- Ski Molhado website uses the services of Google Analytics for pages visits statistics on the website. To learn more about “analytics” cookies, see: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage ;
If you want to continue to visit this site without any activity log, we suggest installing a plugin for your browser called Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
The website also inserts some social media “widgets” for better communication and reviews sharing about our activities such as Facebook and TripAdvisor. These mechanisms use their own cookies that Ski Molhado does not have access to and does not control. If you have an account opened on some of these social networks, your visit can be identified and registered by these entities. If you do not want your interaction to be recorded on this site, you will have to log off from the social network in question.
- About Facebook Cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- About TripAdvisor’s Cookies: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/CookiePolicy
Access and correction of your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you. If you wish to request a copy of the partial or total information of your information registered by Ski Molhado, please send us an email to email@example.com.
We want to be sure of the accuracy and reliability of the information we hold about you. You may request the correction or removal of information that is not up-to-date.
Changes to our policy
Our privacy policies may be reviewed and updated with changes posted on this page. Lastest update is April 3, 2018.